Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday

So today I woke up at 5:40 to go to Radford. Unfortunately my dad doesn't appreciate good music so I couldn't listen to it loudly as I usually do - sucked reeeall bad. Longest drive I've ever driven, Did I mention I drove there AND back? While my dad slept... On the way to Radford I got hungry and stopped off at a McDonalds and asked my dad if he wanted anything but I advised him of my rule no eating in the car.. he said no, and went to sleep.. I then went inside the McDonalds and ate breakfast alone, a man named Ralph came to greet me and talk nonsense for a good 30 seconds I was very uncomfertable so then I took my hashbrown to the car and was on our way. Anyways, I was pretty set on a place to stay at, Copper Beech. I saw 3 places, a really nice, new one bedroom apartment, It was gorgeous but unfortunately they don't allow pets because it's so new they don't want any pet stains.. sucks again. Then I went into a two bedroom chataeu that was made in the 70's... so gross, the theme of the kitchen was green. I almost had to settle for the out of date gross two-bedroom until last minute the leasing director took us into a currently owned two-bedroom duplex, it's the only one of it's kind because all the rest of its type are two levels but this one is one leve, it has a charm to it.. my dog Taco would have a nice backyard.. I'm just stressing about my dad having to pay for my Cancun trip that I'm scared to ask if he can pay to buy some furnature for my new place.. On paper I'm moving in August 21st for a 12 month lease but the current resident will be moving out early in August so I'll be in there sooner. Finally, we're home and I took a good 2 hour nap and woke up to Crawl barging into my room, he's a cutie. We started watching Prom Night, he wanted to watch The Parent Trap but changed his mind to keep his man hood, we're now watching some basketball game and will probably just hang out watching tv all night.
Seacrest OUT.

1 comment: