Monday, March 30, 2009

monday!! ~ rebirth ~

Sooo today I woke up with shin splints and had to take Taco for a walk. I looked outside and determined it was a nice warm day and I was wrong. I went out in flip flops shorts and a t-shirt.. half way down the street I ran back and put uggs on and a sweat shirt :) Comcast guy came and fixed my wireless internet schveettt.. I saw Monsters vs. Aliens with my bff Gigi today.. SUCH A FUNNY MOVIE!! I love Seth Rogan. Before that we took videos of eachother dancing in my NEW 09 FORD EDGE just some Jesse and Brit Brit = love them. Then we went to the mall and had some grill kabob, just the best food around.. thats the only plus about being Afghan.. awesome food, and a sweet tan. When we were done we went to Charlotte Russe to look for a dress that I could wear to the Demott's wedding, I can't wait because I've never been to a white wedding before haha, even though they are just renewing their vows it's still fun. I've always wanted to dance with Crawl without having to bump-and-grind ;) I found the perfect dress well that's what Gigi says I'll post pictures on my facebook Sunday after the reception. My guinea pig just jumped in the air - it's called "popcorning" SO cute!! After I dropped of Gigi I went home and Crawl came over.. He took a nap while I uploaded pictures I took from earlier in the day then we went off to the boys lax game.. Congrats on the win, their 3-0. Love that team, and I miss Coach Lenotti and when i'd have to run off and get him a diet coke and all the players little brothers throwing around behind the bleachers.. *sigh* After the game I had to go get my dad chinese food and 5 Arnold Palmers from 711.. He's obsessed with those. Finally I got to watch the Monday Night Line-Up...
I Love Money 2 - I hate Tailor Mades allience. Actually, I just hate Myamee, Prancer, and Ice. Tailor Made and It aren't bad. I just hope Becky Buckwild and 20 pack make it far, maybe they will bring back Frank the Entertainer.. *fingers crossed* YOU KNOW him and buckwild are still going at it behind cameras.
Gossip Girl - I'm not sure I would like Blair and Nate together, but when I was younger I'd buy the books and ONLY read the chapters about them. It's safe to say what they have is hot and passionate but Blair and Chuck love eachother. Jenny needs to get killed off the show.. And I wish Serena would do something about her hair, it's so gross.
For the Love of Ray J - DANGER! I know you don't win because of the "he got me pregnant" interview you did with the National Enquirer but get Unique out of the damn house!!!
Keeping up with the Kardashian's- Kim is an idiot. Her face isn't that great. She's large. Have you seen that body in a bikini? YIKES!!! Her sisters are the ones who should be getting the hype, especially Kourtney.. and her step brother BRODY JENNER!! I love him. She's only a "social lite" because she had a sex tape and is dating REGGIE BUSH. He doesn't want to marry you honey, stop pushing it! You're like 5 years older than him and he actually has a future!
(didn't feel like watching One Tree Hill & Greek tonight even though Jesse's on it now!)

still jaming to "Hot Revolver" -- Weezy's REBIRTH album comes out April 7th!!!!!

1 comment: