Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday

This is my first time like a virgin. My BFF told me we need to have identities and so I'm going to start by calling her Ginger, she got me into this. Anywho so I guess I should start by saying I woke up at 1pm today felt great :) Took my dog Lucy I mean Taco for a walk in the rain she didn't like it one bit and neither did I. I caught up on my Tyra Banks today, some girls are just sluts - so gross. My boyfriend "Crawl" came over during his early release and we hung out and watched this movie The taking of Pelham 123 or something like that, parden my spelling. It was pretty good, a remake will be coming out in June with Denzel and John Travolta.. looks good. I also found out today that someone close to me FATHER thinks im crazy.. I was pretty upset about that, but I realized I don't need his approval. Now I'm watching the greatest transvestite musical in the world, The Rocky Horror Picture Show - LOVE IT. I've been watching it since I was 5, it's funny to watch it now because now I know all the dirty jokes and the real story behind it. Alright well I'm waking up at 6 to head down to Radford to find an apartment hopefully at Copper Beech.
Seacrest out.

1 comment: