Sunday, March 29, 2009

sunday funday!!


WEEHOOO today was GORGEOUS :D I went to the driving range, Woodys on Rt. 7.. I did good and had TGI Fridays with my home girl Marcela (again with the identities) Ginger said I make this too much like a diary so I guess i'll write about other things even though no one reads what I say. I can't wait for Sorority Row to come out. Urgh. OH I went running with Crawl to 711 when it started to rain, we came back to my house and did some curls, I guess he's trying to whip me into shape. He doesn't want me to end up looking like my mom so he's starting now on making me his trophy wife - can't blame him, he's stuck with me for a long time :) hehe. I wish I had things to talk about besides my life but I don't.. I really want to go to the dhsblax game tomorrow vs. Loudoun County @ home but Crawl doesn't want to go.. I guess I could say I'm a manager and stand on the side lines.. This is their last year to be good so I really want to see them play, can't say the same for the girls team.. they blow hardcore, since 07 & 08 left they are nothing. Im sad to have to get rid of my guinea pigs before I move to Radford. They are so cute but stinky, I like taking care of them and harassing them but unfortunately they'll have to go :( My ipod sucks. I need to update it. I don't know what to write about.
Seacrest OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment