Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday

Woke up to Crawl's hot breath in my face, it was lovely :) I've had a stuffy nose all week and this morning I woke up to dried snot on the roof of my mouth, disgusting. We watched Mission Impossible 3 for some reason, it was ok don't really like Tom Cruise. Later we went to Chilli's with my dad, pretty good.. he gave the waitress a $20 tip off of a $60 check, he's crazy. When we got home Crawl and I watched The Last House on the Left on my laptop - Good movie! 3rd time seeing it. Now he's at the Buffalo Wing Factory with his parents, I hate that place. Gross deep fried food, a dirty restaurant, not really my fortay. My stupid internet doesn't work yet again because Crawl screwed it up but denies that he did even though it worked at 12 but after he tried to figure out the web key to the internet and messed with wiring it didn't work at 12:30... isn't it obvious who did it? My guinea pigs hate me because I keep harassing them, but they don't want to love me so I force them to. Hmm I guess i'll go facebook and wait for Crawl to come home from the BWF and bring home a dvd from the Redbox at Giant.. Weehoo
Seacrest OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment