Monday, April 13, 2009

<3

SO happy Brett Michaels picked taya. I knew it from the very first episode. I must admit ill be pretty freaking upset that I wont have any more Rock of Love's to watch, except the reunion episode next sunday at 9.. and then Daisy of Love is on!! YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I suggest to everyone go watch Observe and Report - I already mentioned that but i can't stop quoting it.
Ronny: I know your plan Saddamn, You're going to blow the Chick fil A!
Saddam: "Why the fuck would I blow up Chick fil a? It's fucking delicious!"
Oh it's just funnier on the screen. Just finished watching I love Money 2. I'm so mad 20 pack went home, I have no reason for watching it. Mayammee made NO sense. She called him up saying "You made a deal with my alliance and I wont go against my alliance, but they want you gone so you're check is void" How the FUCK does that make sense? The alliance agreed to save him. Just because IT wants to continue to fuck Saaphari ... UGH... sooo retarded. I hate the way the game is played. Survival of the STRONGEST - Why isn't Frank the Entertainer, 20 pack, and HEAT still on? OH.. AND BUDDHA... We want entertainment not some whack ass weak chicks who would be no where without Tailor Made. Who do they think they are? They would be NOWHERE without Tailor Made. Anywhoo.. Im watching For the Love of Ray J and I really hope Ray ends up with Danger, but I know he doesn't because of the National Equirerer. He'll end up with Cocktail. Just please please please not Unique. She's so much bigger than him and she's physco. Off to the boys lax game tonight, home vs. Broad Run.. Should be a crazy game. Wish them luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment