Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I don't speak Spanish, Japanese or French..

Have you ever heard a song and it just made you feel SO good? I find myself finding a new song and having it on repeat for the next 2 weeks of my life. Nonstop, just smiling, dancing.. singing in the shower. The best feeling in the world. I thought 'Hot Revolver' was good, I was wrong. Jesse McCartney never ceases to amaze me. His voice is so captivating. He sounds just as good live and he does on the track and that's why I love him so much, it doesn't hurt that he's freaking gorgeous too.. For the past 10 years of my life I would listen to his Dream Street songs and dance to all the moves and I thought I was in love. Although Jesse will always have a place in my heart it's time to come to reality. It's pretty sad thinking back that I would cry when I wasn't able to go to a concert when I was younger. I'd make my dad, or Emma's mom drive us all the way to Jersey or New York just for a 1 hour event. The song "Body Language" is the greatest song I've ever heard. Off of Jesse's recharged Departure CD, this beats Leavin' and How do you sleep. I can't even begin to explain how addicted I am to this song, it's not ok. On another note, music and it's lyrics saved my friends life. He was once into drugs, depressed.. just a lonely kid and when needed help all I did was suggest was to listen to music. It's just amazing what music artists do to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment