Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pissed Off.

It was bad enough having to wait for Tha Carter 3 to come out since Lil Wayne kept pushing it back for reasons no one will ever know.. but now he's pushed back his Rebirth release date to May.. this is so annoying. Does he not realize theres children all across the world replaying 'Hot Revolver' in their cars multiple times only to have the end cut off because the illegal downloads cheat you? Ugh. I would rather carry my laptop with me everywhere I go so I can listen to my blog page only because they have the complete version of that song. I guess I'll just have to wait.. and then most likely wait again because he'll probably push it back another month or so. I don't blame him, rapper gone rock and roll he probably needs to make adjustments.
Anyways, saw Fast and Furious. Perfect. Forget the other 2 lame ass ones, this is original cast and follows the story line from the ORIGINAL 'the fast and furious' Too bad Vin Diesel is such a bad actor, he's so meaty. I think I love it, and don't get me started with Paul Walker (sigh..) I also really like Michelle Rodregez, she's so adorable in a 'I can kick your ass' kind of way, it's so sad that she dies :( Oops. There will for sure be another one, yet again with the ORIGINAL CAST!! None of this tokyo drift garbage, although they do reference it as a joke. I don't understand why I was the only one laughing in the packed movie theater. There was a scene where Dom (Diesel) gets shot in the shoulder, and doesn't even flinch.. it's just really funny. And then there was a part where this gangster says to Brian (Walker) "do you still leave milk and cookies out for sanata?" and he replys frightened, "....yeah..." It's just funny. No one picked up on it though. Also watched Bed Time Stories with Adam Sandler. It was OK.. I liked the Guinea Pig BUGSY.. he was too cute, too bad that's not how a guinea pig sounds like at all. I can't wait for Sorority Row to come out.. Audriana Partridge dies in it! and can't forget America's favorites.. Brad Pitt in Inglorious Bastards and Johnny Depp in Public Enemies.

Hoping to drive down to Florida on tuesday till saturday with Aaron. Wedding tonight, i'll put pictures up on my Facebook.

Seacrest out

No comments:

Post a Comment