Thursday, April 2, 2009

rebirth in 5 days.

Sleeping is such a difficult task for me. I'll probably be up for another 3 hours so I guess REBIRTH WILL BE OUT IN 4 DAYS! So excited. Still listening to HOT REVOLVER. Heck yes. Took Lucy for a walk and did The Biggest Loser work out and my legs are mush now. Went to Applebees with Rachel, forced myself to eat cause I guess a yogurt a day isn't healthy. Went to tropical smoothie then the mall. Back to t-smoothie. Another mall. Then stopped by the boys lax game with Kevin, Liz and Rachel.. i'm almost positive I embarassed them with my obnoxious yelling. Even a parent said "God DAMN" yeah what's up :) Love making a scene and have people stare at me especially when we were the prettiest ones there! Oh man so much fun. Went to Aarons house and watched Promotion and now i'm home..
seacresttt OUUUTTT..

No comments:

Post a Comment