Wednesday, April 1, 2009

young mullah baybahh

STILL LISTENING TO HOT REVOLVER! I can't freaking wait for Rebirth to come out. Lil Wayne never seizes to amaze me. Woke up with the worst head ache ever, took my dog for a walk.. and watched Tyra. Still had a headache and debated on going to the hospital - didn't want to have happen to me what happend to Natasha Richardson.. ignore a head pain and then die :/ but after a nap and advil I was fine. I'm pretty sure I owe alot of money to my bank. I look forward to making new videos to post of me and Gigi performing random awesome songs. I need to take a picture of the new whip. I love it. 2009 Ford Edge. It's so sexy. Went to Crawl's house to watch Lie to Me - it's so crazy how people can detect emotional messages, and it takes place in Virginia so that's awesome. Sent out a few texts saying "I'm pregnant April Fools" that was pretty funny and stupid. Also watched this show 'I get that alot'.. Jessica Simpson reminds me so much of my friend and that's not a diss. Heidi Klum was gorgeous even though she was in a t-shirt and jeans.. no make up and messy hair. I want to be her. SIKE I want to be ANNALYNN MCCORD <3 LOVE HER.
SEACREST OUTTT!!

1 comment:

  1. hahah that show i get that alot i watched too i was dying laughing during the LeAnn Rimes when she was singing and the jeff probst one lol

    ReplyDelete