Thursday, April 30, 2009

knock you down.

Went shopping with Rayfizzle today, she bought me make up from Sephora :) L-O-V-E her. I just need to be taught how to use it... although they give you instructions i'm just not that smart. SO I wake up early today (10:50) to get caps tickets that went on sale at 11. It's a birthday present from my mom. At 11 am and 15 seconds the site released tickets and I got 2 in secton 113. I'm not a big sports person.. I've been to enough football and basketball games to get the jist of what's going on.. but when against my will I had to watch hockey.. WOW was I entertained!!! It's the most exciting thing i've ever watched besides mens lacrosse. Not to mention this Alexander Ovechkin guy is kind of fucking sexy minus the missing tooth. Finally a Washington team that we can be proud of, it's crazy seeing those fans go nuts and shit, I can't wait to be apart of it. I hope the Capitols extend Ovechkins contract or some shit because I don't want to buy his shirt just for this game and never wear it again!! Hmm.. and this bitch sneezed on me today at Forever 21. Naturally I yelled SWINE and devowered myself in hand santizer. Fucking idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment